2018 PROJECTS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN KWARA STATE TRACKED BY ENetSuD
ENetSuD tracked close to 400 capital and constituency projects of the year 2018 worth close to 100 billion naira contract sum. In addition to the capital projects that were appropriated by the Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs), the constituency projects were facilitated by the following Federal Lawmakers that represented Kwara State in the 8th National Assembly:
- Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (Kwara Central)
- Sen. Muhammad Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North)
- Sen. Rafiu Adebayo Ibrahim (Kwara South)
- Hon. Razaq Atunwa (Asa / Ilorin West Federal Constituency)
- Hon. Abubakar Amuda-Kannike (Ilorin East / Ilorin South Federal Constituency)
- Hon. Aliyu Ahman-Patigi Bahago (Edu / Moro / Patigi Federal Constituency)
- Hon. Zakari Muhammad (Baruten / Kaiama Federal Constituency)
- Hon. Olarinoye Olayonu Danlad (Ifelodun / Offa / Oyun Federal Constituency)
- Late Hon. Funke Adedoyin (Irepodun / Isin / Ekiti / Oke-Ero Federal Constituency)
- You can only view the report of those projects’ tracking through ENetSuD Andriod App.
- To have a very nice view, auto-rotate your phone to landscape view.
- If you wish to download the PDF and have a copy for yourself, kindly visit www.enetsud.org on your browser and click on REPORTS, then select 2018 Budget Tracking Reports where the download is allowed.
- On our website, the full PDF is available via the link 2018 TRACKING REPORT OF ENetSuD (download directly on the website, not through the App)